Fun N' Silly
Music Tag! (I was tagged and I HATE being "it")
THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then "tag" five other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.
Nothin' really old school here. Pretty much a bunch of "now" stuff. But hey, when it's in your head it's in your head. Got a bunch of new stuff so it's what I'm groovin' to right now. Groooovin' . . .
1. "We are Nowhere and it's Now" by Bright Eyes
2. "Miss You" by Blink 182
3. "Indie Rock N' Roll" by The Killers
4. "The Sound of Settling" by Death Cab for Cutie
5. "Iowa City Adieu" by The Autumn Defense
. . . and those who have been tagged . . .
1. Daniel, Son of Robert
2. Gracie "lizard-breath" Smitham (haha, I always laugh at that)
3. Mary "I'm going to UT no matter what the heck you say so shut up" Freiberger
4. Eric "nothing interesting to put here" Sowell
5. Daniel's friend Amy. Even though I've never met her and she knows me not because they go to different Starbucks and not mine because he's scared of me, I think I intimidate him, but he says she's pretty cool and she has cool taste in music.
Have fun for a change!!