« Home | Pretty Picture » | Dear Woman . . . » | For your pipe » | Loss » | "I'm not an American." » | Long Time No Blog » | Back to Bosnia » | An overwhelming heartfelt thanks . . . » | With the anniversary of the bombing of Japan to en... » | A Conversation » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

Fun N' Silly

I figured that a few lighthearted things couldn't hurt considering the past few blogs. I don't do forwards with emails, if you've ever gotten a forward from me it was either personal or really, REALLY worth it. This is kinda fun for me and that's why I'm doing it here. So, have fun with this if you want to, but if not . . . well then you're no fun.

Music Tag! (I was tagged and I HATE being "it")

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then "tag" five other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

Nothin' really old school here. Pretty much a bunch of "now" stuff. But hey, when it's in your head it's in your head. Got a bunch of new stuff so it's what I'm groovin' to right now. Groooovin' . . .

1. "We are Nowhere and it's Now" by Bright Eyes
2. "Miss You" by Blink 182
3. "Indie Rock N' Roll" by The Killers
4. "The Sound of Settling" by Death Cab for Cutie
5. "Iowa City Adieu" by The Autumn Defense

. . . and those who have been tagged . . .

1. Daniel, Son of Robert
2. Gracie "lizard-breath" Smitham (haha, I always laugh at that)
3. Mary "I'm going to UT no matter what the heck you say so shut up" Freiberger
4. Eric "nothing interesting to put here" Sowell
5. Daniel's friend Amy. Even though I've never met her and she knows me not because they go to different Starbucks and not mine because he's scared of me, I think I intimidate him, but he says she's pretty cool and she has cool taste in music.

There 'tis.

Have fun for a change!!

~sof

yay! i love bright eyes :)

you could have tagged the person who gave you half that music!

if the person who gave me half the music had a blog to do the same thing, then maybe i would have . . . but thanks anyway . . . you made lots of people really, really happy!!

hooray i got tagged!! thanks for mentioning me, hehe, now i have to meet you for sure.

possible friday appearance, hope to see you then! have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Chris
  • Dallas, Texas, United States
  • i am a little of this, a little of that. some of these, some of those...
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sonoffog. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates